MWW7 Hobby Award
presented by Kromlech
One hobby award across all gaming systems!
This year there will be a single hobby award for painted miniatures, featured in 5 categories. Tickets are free for participants, and costs 50sek for non-players. Only 90 spots in total, so first come first serve!
- Single miniature (20-50mm base)
- Squad (3-10 models)
- Monster or Character (60mm or bigger base)
- Tank or Vehicle
- Diorama: “Duel” (max 15x15cm base)
- 18 spots per category (90 spots, yes not everyone can enter!)
- One player – One entry. No multiple entries or multiple categories.
- Only MWW7 ticket holders are allowed to enter. Fill in your order number when signing up.
- Entries are not allowed to be models used in the games, they have to be present on the display table during the whole tournament.
Displaying your entry:
- The entries need to be handed in Saturday morning before or during Game 1 to MWW staff in the registration/information desk.
- The entries will be presented on display tables in the common area between the gaming rooms. The tables will be guarded by staff and models protected.
- The entries will be given back after the last game on Saturday when the voting is done.
- All MWW7 participants and Hobby Award exhibitors get a voting card for each category and can vote during Saturday. The miniatures will be given back after the last game has finished on Saturday.
- A group of dedicated judges from MWW has a single vote worth 50 votes for each category. The whole group only has one single vote together worth 50 votes which they have to decide who they cast on. This way the judges have a large say in the winner but far from majority if the players have different opinions than the judges.
- The awards will be given out on Sunday during the award ceremonies.
- Players will attend their own gaming system award ceremony, and recieve their possible award there.
- Non-players will attend the 40k award ceremony and receive their possible award there.